Backhoe Loaders 695ST
Case T Series loader/backhoes are re-engineered from the ground up to deliver industry-leading backhoe breakout force, greater loader lift capacity/reach and best-in-class cab visibility.
Long before we launched the new Case loader/backhoes, veteran backhoe operators put our machines to work. And they agree. They’re four tough machines. Re-engineered from the ground up, the new Case loader/backhoes deliver industry-leading backhoe breakout force, increased loader lift capacity/reach and best-in-class cab visibility.
THE DNA OF THE KING
- Overlapping boom cylinders provide lower transport height and a slimmer boom width for improved visibility
- The curved main boom ensures increased digging ability and easier loading over a truck, Boom dipper and swing cylinders have standard hydraulic end stroke cushioning to improve precision
LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP, MORE COMFORT
- The Case loader/backhoe offers a tailored working position to improve control and reduce your fatigue.
- Internal cab noise levels minimum, offering you an improved working environment.
- Fully adjustable control lever towers provide you a comfortable working position, whatever your size.
IS WELCOME ON URBAN JOB SITES
In residential areas everyone will appreciate that your Case machine has low noise levels, reduced exhaust emissions and a secure footprint.
- Case Tier 3 low emission engines
- Rubber pads on the stabilizer legs reduce surface damage
- Low noise levels
specificationsMake / model: CNH 445TAEGH
Gross power @ RPM: 110 hp 82 kW @ 2200 rpm
Injection System: Common Rail
Standard Transmission type: Power Shuttle
Main pump type: Variable Displacemen
Digging depth std / extended: 4595 / 5810 mm
Front bucket capacity: 1.2 m³